Friday, October 17, 2008

and just like that

B.I.G. is a mom.

Corndog and Tater Tot made their worldly debut a few minutes before midnight on Thursday, Oct. 16. They're early, of course--33 weeks instead of the full-term 40 weeks--but weighed in at 5 lbs. 3 oz. and 5 lbs. 4 oz. Big beefy kids. They're in the neonatal intensive care unit and will be for a while, until their lungs mature, but they're all there and they're beautiful.

I'm loopy from all the drugs in my system, plus I just, you know, gave birth to twins, so I'm out. Pics later.


4 comments:

nora leona said...

You were a champ and CD and TT are beautiful. I loved being able to peek in on them at 6:30 this morning.
And this hospital is much swankier than my house! I could sleep here every night.

nora leona said...

And, I'm sorry about the whole having to drive yourself to the hospital thing. I blame the cheesy goodness of my sandwich at the Newsstand for missing the phone calls.

Jerry in Texas said...

Congratulations, B.I.G.!

Now what?

Miss Adventure said...

You're so awesome. Thanks for making two new buddies for me to hug and love!!!