Thursday, June 19, 2008

B.I.G.'s Big Adventure

*cough*

Jesus, it's dusty in here. Somebody open the windows and air this place out! It's musty as hell from being shut up for so long.

J. you're absolutely right, people who don't update their blogs shouldn't be allowed to have them.

OK, then, here's an (admittedly blurry) photo to clue the two readers I have left in to what's been going on:



What is that? I'll tell you what it is--it's an ultrasound picture of my uterus. And those two round circles in the middle of the picture? Those are heads. Two heads. Of two fetuses (feti?). In my heretofore unoccupied uterus.

Holy fucking shit.

This, by the way, is what those in the journalism profession would call "backing into the story." It's generally not a good way to tell a story. But I'm all about the shock value, really. Seriously, let me get some joy out of this.

Anyhoo, turns out I brought more souvenirs back from March's trip to Austin than I'd intended to. As Heck of a Gal said, most people just buy a t-shirt.

More details, I'm sure, will follow. Until then, I'll just be sitting around, incubating.



4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Mighty dusty for sure... but always good to share such, um, B.I.G. and life changing news to get back some readers. You should write for Us Magazine. Congratulations, Momma.

nora leona said...

Wheeee!

Jerry in Texas said...

Isn't this when Ricky Ricardo sings We're Having A Baby (My Baby and Me)?

That is some B.I.G. news!

Anonymous said...

Wowee! The plot certainly does thicken. I'm not sure Barden would have thought of it! How are you doing???!!!