Friday, December 12, 2008

dear gentle reader(s)

I have an important question, but first, here's what I've learned in the past two months:

a) Pets are better than babies for many reasons.

b) It is impossible to be inconspicuous while pushing a double stroller.

c) Wal-mart continues to uphold its reign as undisputed monarch of the evil empire.

Now then. To be short, Bad Influence Girl is, while I love her dearly, on extended hiatus for the next, oh, possibly forever. Does this mean I'm irrelevant? Do I have nothing of value to say? Oh wait, that assumes I ever did. If I continue to delude myself into thinking I do have something of value to say, in what venue should I say it?

OK, these are probably just the questions I'm asking myself, but feel free to weigh in.



6 comments:

Flipside Corporate Offices said...

If I continue to delude myself into thinking I do have something of value to say, in what venue should I say it?

You know, Hemmingway got his literary start covering yachting races off the coast of Ft. Lauderdale. Was he a yachting enthusiast? He most certainly was not. He wanted to kill them all with his bare hands. Food for thought.

How ironic, the timing of all this.

I'll shut up now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.